Saturday, October 15, 2011

LSU Campus

I finally went for a small walk around campus and took a few photographs I thought I'd share along with some others I had taken previously:

Looking over the quad from the Middleton Library
Random mural on Allen Hall
Fountain in the quad
One of the old oak trees on campus, which are home to hundreds of squirrels
Statue of Mike the Tiger in front of his $2 million tiger enclosure
Looking across the small LSU lake at campus
Pete Maravich Assembly Center, home of the LSU basketball team
The weather is slowly getting colder here as autumn (fall as Americans call it) really starts to set in. Today I actually had to wear a sweatshirt for the first time.

More blog updates to come this weekend as it's mid-semester break and I have a small amount of free time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you please take a photo of real tiger? x Bridge

Anonymous said...

Not just any tiger, the tiger. Dad